Haven't reserved your spot for COLLABORATE 18? There's still time to take advantage of attractive early-bird rates — but don't procrastinate any longer, these lowest-available prices expire on Thursday, March 8!
What's included in your full-conference pass?
- Entry into your choice of over 1200 educational breakout sessions offered by IOUG, OAUG and Quest
- Online access to all session presentations for four weeks
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- Exhibitor Showcase access, including Monday and Tuesday evening receptions
- Morning coffee (Monday-Thursday)
- Lunch (Monday-Wednesday)
- Wednesday Closing Celebration - Meet at the Beach!
- Refreshment breaks
- Events and specialized networking opportunities geared toward your interests, depending upon the users group through which you register
Registration is easy. Here’s how to get a great deal!
1) Identify the users group that best supports your educational interests. Don't know where to go? Answer a few questions and you'll be on your way!
2) Go to your user group's conference website. (Registration is not available here on attendcollaborate.com)
3) Reserve your hotel first: When you reserve in an official COLLABORATE hotel, use your reservation acknowledgement number later to take $200 off conference registration.
4) Join your user group:Members of all three users groups receive priority pricing.
5) Attend with a group. COLLABORATE offers rock-bottom rates for groups of four or more attending from the same organization.
6) Register before Thursday March 8! (And be sure to have your hotel reservation acknowledgement number handy!)
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!