We’re excited to share that Canon Information and Imaging Solutions will be delivering a keynote session, “From Chaos to Control - How AI and Robotic Technologies Will Shape the Future" at COLLABORATE 18 on Tuesday, April 24.
Senior VP and General Manager Dennis Amorosano and VP Engineering Don Purpura will discuss how modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation will affect, or event disrupt, how we work and the type of work we do. They will examine how these technologies will impact business processes, shift organizational roles to blend IT and business and allow us to acquire knowledge and manage information in an entirely new way.
Canon, a leader in digital imaging solutions, consistently ranked in the top 3 in U.S. patents, will share unique perspectives on how AI and Robotics will shape the future.
- Hear perspectives gathered from Canon’s R&D labs, customers embarking on digital transformation, and down-to-earth business consultants alike.
- Learn about the future of business processes such as Finance & Accounting, Procurement, HR, and more.
- Find out how disruptive, cutting edge innovation is seeping into business process, the benefits it can bring to your organization, and how it will impact us as workers.
- Hear real-world examples of what the innovations can do for companies of all sizes.
- Learn how you can prepare your organization and personnel to maximize the benefits of these new innovative technologies.