COLLABORATE educational content is sourced through a global call for presentations across the IOUG, OAUG and Quest users group communities. Thousands of applications are reviewed and voted upon by teams of volunteer educators, Oracle users themselves, to create a robust agenda of 1200 sessions that speaks to the technical and functional training needs of users worldwide. For COLLABORATE 18, education tracks were reorganized by product family and cloud status with today’s Oracle user in mind. A track dedicated to Professional Development rounds out the offerings.
14 tracks include:
Big Data; BI & Analytics
Oracle Cloud Database
Participants can also search the agenda by business goals/desired outcomes, including optimizing on-premises solutions, building a business case for cloud and business transformation through big data.
Once you’ve searched the agenda, log in or create a profile to start saving sessions to your personal schedule.
Quick Tips to Narrow Your Search:
- Product Family: Expand the product family filters to view and select related sub-topics.
- Business Goals and Outcomes: Expand the business goals and outcomes filter to find content aligned with your goals.
- Keyword: Use the basic search field to enter the terms that matter to you to find very specific topics, or to further narrow your product family search results.
- Advanced Search: Locate your favorite speakers, companies, search session titles only, or expand your search.
- Save: Create a profile to save sessions to your personal agenda. Come back to it later, or pair it with our justification tools to pursue managerial approval to attend.
If you’re not seeing the results you are looking for, try these options:
1. Enter fewer criteria. The COLLABORATE agenda search uses an “AND” search join.
2. Unselect filters and try a keyword-only search.
3. If you find an appealing session, look at the bottom of the listing for tags; click those to view similar sessions.
Coming soon: a mobile app helps you manage your agenda from your smartphone and navigate the entire event successfully.